Again, we’d like to encourage all our Juvenile athletes to take part in the Cross-Country League. The Leagues are open to all registered athletes from U9 up. League 3 will be held in the Tymon Park Sunday, 3rd December, 2017 at 11am. If you didn’t take part in League 1 or 2, you're still welcome to take part in League 3.
· No need to register before, just turn up on the day register and get your number at the DSD tent.
· Please be there an hour before to allow registration and warm up.
· Club Singlet must be worn.
· Be prepared for all types of weather.
· Bring food and drink as delays can happen.
Parents please note, each club is required to provide help at these events. The coaches are not in a position to officiate as the athletes need to be coached. For this reason we look to you to help officiate, if asked please be kind enough to make yourself available. Your co-operation will be much appreciated.
Course Maps will be posted later in the week, once received from the Dublin Athletics Board.