Administration Assistant with duties to include customer service and reception.
Temporary contract from Monday, February 27th to Sunday, June 4th, 2017.
Monday to Friday afternoons from 1pm - 5pm, 20 hours p.w., June 3rd and 4th 9am to 6pm.
· Handling day to day calls
· Answering and resolving queries from customers on race entry and products
· Looking up customer details on our backend systems
· Processing orders
· Assisting with postal entries
· Working on the helpdesk at race number collection
Key skills for this role:
· Excellent computer skills; ability to navigate screens efficiently and easily
· Proficient in the use of a range of email systems (Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc)
· Ability to work well under pressure in a very busy, small office
· Flexible, and an enthusiastic attitude
The position is based in Sandyford Office Park, Dublin 18.
Contract fee €3,200
For further details or to send your CV, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Tuesday, 14th February 2017.