Click here for a list of all Even Age Entries. On arrival athletes should check-in at the DSD Tent/Flag, it is also essential athletes remain at the DSD area for their coaches and not wander off. Please note athletes should be on course as follows, this is to allow time to check-in, Walking the race route and warm-up:
Click here for Race Map & time schedule:
· U10 G&B: (Race starts 11am) On course at 9.50am (Walking Course/Warm-up at 10.15am)
· U12 G&B: (Race starts 11:20am) on course at 10:05am (Walking Course/Warm-up at 10.35am)
· U14 G&B: (Race starts 11.50am) On course at 10.40am (Walking Course/Warm-up at 11:05am)
· U16 Girls: (Race starts 12:25pm) On course at 11:15am (Walking Course/Warm-up at 11:40am)
· U16 Boys: (Race starts 12:45pm) On course at 11:30am (Walking Course/Warm-up at 12pm)
· U18 Girls: (Race Starts 1:05pm) On course at 11:50am (Walking Course/Warm-up at 12:20pm)
· U18 Boys: (Race starts 1.25pm) On course at 12.10pm (Walking Course/Warm-up at 12:40pm)
Club singlets must be worn. Bring food/water and prepare for all types of weather.
Access Route & Parking:
Click here for the access route and parking.
Thank you to all who volunteered for this Sunday’s competition. Please click here to view the list of volunteers submitted to the Dublin Athletics Board (DAB). All named officials will be issued a car pass by DAB and will be permitted to park in the official’s car park, marked on the map. The DAB has requested all officials to be there an hour before competition.