The 2018 National Finals for the U9 – U11 Team & Relay Championships will take place this Sunday, 1st July, in Tullamore. Timetable is available here. The following are the DSD Teams taking part in Sunday’s National Finals:
- Boys U9 – Long Jump: Donal Clair & Oran O’Sullivan
- Girls U10 – 60m: Tess Archer & Alexandra Prenter
- Boys U11 – 60m: Cian Dunphy & Matthew McCarthy
- Boys U11 – Long Jump: Cian Dunphy & Matthew McCarthy
- Boys U11 – Long Jump: Ryan Nunan & Johnny Ellis
- Boys U11 – 4x100m Relay: Adam Mulqueen, Cian Dunphy, Matthew McCarthy, Johnny Ellis & Ryan Nunan.
In addition to the U9-U11 Team Champs, the U12’s & U13’s have Field events on this day.
The competition will be held on the grounds of Tullamore Harriers AC (https://goo.gl/maps/7cBXdCxkdmR2). Bring a food and plenty of water, there is a small shop on site, but best to be prepared. Remember club singlets must be worn and shorts/leggings they should be plain in colour and not multi-coloured or patterned. Athletics Ireland have charge on the gate of €10 per adult, kids/athletes are free.
Please be there at least an hour before your scheduled event, on arrival it’s important each athlete checks in to receive their number. The check-in area is to your right before you enter the track grounds and pay the entrance fee.
Best of luck to everyone.