IT Team Lead
DSDAC is looking to employ an IT Professional for a temporary part-time contract to provide IT support principally in respect our management of the Women’s Minimarathon (“WMM”), as well support our other activities from an IT perspective.
Contract term: 9 month temporary contract from 8th October 2018 to 8thJuly 2019
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9.30 – 1.30pm, 20 hrs per week. Two days afternoon work during the peak months of March, April and May. Full days on race weekend and for number collections (dates TBC)
The position is based in the Club’s Offices in Sandyford Office Park, Dublin 18.
Reporting to: Office Manager
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversee the operation of the WMM Online Event Entry System and IT process for event number collections
2. Deal with any technical issues which arise across our websites (athletic club, club events)
3. Network and Infrastructure maintenance in-house
4. Publishing of Race Results for Women’s Mini Marathon
5. General IT duties
Key skills for this role:
· Minimum of one year’s knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure, preferably hold an IT qualification
· Competent in network configuration and administration
· Proficient in the use of SBS Server, Office 365
· Experience in setting up PCs/laptops and supporting Microsoft products (Windows 8, Windows 10)
· Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with excellent organisational and planning skills
· Ability to work well under pressure in a very busy, small office
· Interest in a sport preferable
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com by Wednesday, September 26th.