Updated: May 5, 2022
The first of the Dublin T&F Championships 2021 starts this weekend, which is great news. Competition at last!! However, entries must be submitted by tomorrow (Wednesday 9th June). Please email email@example.com with your entry by 9pm tomorrow (Wednesday 9th June). With current Covid restrictions events will be spread over several days. The scheduled competition days so far are:
· Day 1: Friday 11th June in Tallaght. (Timetable D1)
· Day 2: Sunday 13th June in Tallaght. (Timetable D2)
· Day 3: Friday 18th June in Tallaght. (Timetable D3)
· Link: Age Categories (2021)
Please refer to the timetable for the specific events. Limited age groups and events will take place each day, the following are the relevant age groups for each day:
· Friday 11/06/21 U14, U15, U16, U17, U18 & U19
· Sunday 13/06/21 U13, U14, U15 & U16.
· Friday 18/06/21 U14, U15, U16, U17, U18 & U19.
ACT NOW! Submit your entry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
When submitting your entry please follow these steps and include ALL information:
1. Athlete Name.
2. Age category (e.g. U15).
3. Event/Day (e.g. 100m / Friday 11/06/21)
If entering more than one event, please list each event and day as set out in point 3 above. Please only enter events in which you’re committed to compete in.
Finally, late entries received after 9pm on 9th June for Days 1 to 3 will not be accepted.
Any queries, please contact me or your coach.
Yours in sport.