DSDAC IS LOOKING FOR A GENERAL MANAGER
<img src="http://goodcowebprojects.com/aspire/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/LOGO2DSD.jpg" alt="LOGO 2 DSD.jpg" /> Dundrum South Dublin Athletic Club (“DSDAC”) is currently looking to recruit a General Manager to manage and promote the annual VHI Women’s Mini Marathon and other Club Events and oversee the Club’s administration. This exciting role is filled with the most rewarding outcomes for the right candidate in delivering one of the most loved events in the country. Further details are described below – interested candidates should submit their details to the Club Secretary at email@example.com no later than 24th August 2019. DESCRIPTION OF ROLE We are a voluntary organisation based in Sandyford, South Dublin. The role is a Contract / Part-time role and will be for an initial period of 3 years. The role will be report to the voluntary board of DSDAC. The responsibilities of the role include: • Managing the day-to-day operations of the business including finance, sales, business development, operations, logistics and customer service.
• Taking an active approach to managing operations, administration and events.
• Managing and analysing accounting and financial data
• Evaluating and improving operations and financial performance, including pro-active management of the monthly P&L.
• Building relationships with key customers and suppliers.
• Leading the team to deliver KPIs.
• Managing all staff within the business, ensuing that they execute their duties to the highest possible standard.
• Reporting to parent company and company boards and working to deadlines of events deliveries. ESSENTIAL CRITERIA • Have a strong knowledge of different business functions.
• Well developed management expertise in either Sales & Marketing, Operations, Finance or Administration.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Strong commercial acumen.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills. DESIRED CRITERIA • A background in organised athletics/sports and volunteering expertise at club level.
• A proven track record in delivering safe outdoor events.
• Be excited by the challenge of working with one of the most ambitious sports clubs in the country.