top of page

Juvenile XC League 3 Weather Update



Please find attached a screenshot of the Dublin Athletics Board Weather update for tomorrow’s (Sunday 11/12/22) Juvenile League 3 Cross Country competition. As you will see from the attached the current standing is the event is going ahead tomorrow. The course will be assessed again in the morning and any change to this decision will be advised. If we hear of a cancellation this will be issued to all members via ClubForce and posted on our website. So, for now League 3 will take place as scheduled. Please be there at least one hour before your scheduled race.


Update: Saturday 10/12/22 at 6.30pm


39 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page