Thank you to everyone who submitted their entry for the first competitions of the Dublin T&F Championships 2021. See the links below to view your entry.
Athletes should prepare for all types of weather and bring water/food. Athletes are required to wear their club singlet. We currently have a very limited stock with limited sizes, some will be on sale at the track. Singlets cost €20.
Please arrive at the specified time highlighted in yellow in the daily timetables.
Venue: Tallaght AC (Bancroft Park, Greenhills Road, Tallaght)
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/yNozrCUT2j8niZuq5
Parents & Athletes must complete the questionnaire at the latest the morning before the competition. Please complete the Dublin Athletics Board Covid questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7Ll_cmbg2_pnGoTn8yenyGkZhJLfFwwpztJimbt8xdl2gag/viewform?usp=sf_link
· On all competition days, athletes MUST NOT arrive any earlier than the Arrival time highlighted in yellow on the timetables and leave immediately after the event. This is to comply as best we can with the restricted numbers we are allowed at any one time in the competition area. PLEASE COMMUNICATE THIS TO YOUR ATHLETES and PARENT/GUARDIAN attending.
· ONLY 1 parent/guardian can accompany an athlete to the venue
· Due to the restrictive numbers, there will be no direct entry into Nationals for U17/18/19’s this year and only 3 qualify through the Regional (Dublin) Championships in each event.
· No relays will take place this year.
· Athletes, parents and officials MUST complete the online health questionnaire no earlier than the evening before or on the morning of each and every competition day through the link below
Please circulate to your members and the attached guidelines which everyone should adhere to.
· NO parking beyond the entrance gates.
· Officials are permitted to park in spaces near the track.
Parking available in the school, to the left of the entrance gate or in the nearby industrial estate off the Greenhills Road which is 5/6 minutes walk from the track. Please exit the car park after the event.
Take care and keep safe!
Your co-operation would be much appreciated.
Finally, best of luck to all our athletes.