<img src="https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5686de32a12f44306f7d3586/1509652254946-B762NHY7RVNANASABSFX/DSD+Image.png" alt="DSD Image.png" />
The Uneven Age Dublin Cross Country Championships take place this Sunday 5th November, in Santry Demesne. The first race starts at 11am, please note the following arrival times:
U9’s and U11’s should be on the course by 10am.
U13’s and U15’s should be on the course by 10.30am.
U17’s should be on the course by 11.30am.
U19’s should be on the course by 12pm.
Athletes/Parents you are reminded as follows:
· Club Singlets must be worn. (Singlets will be on sale on the day. Price €20)
· Be prepared for all types of weather.
· Bring water/packed lunch as delays can happen.
· On arrival, please check-in with DSD to get your number. Athletes will not be permitted to compete without their club singlet and number.
· Parents please make yourself available to help officiate. It will be much appreciated if you help when asked.
The following are some instructions from the Dublin Athletics Board for athletes/parents/coaches:
· All athletes to show fairness and respect to their fellow athletes at all times.
· The start – whilst accepting there can be jostling for position, it is not acceptable to deliberately push, pull or trip another athlete nor is this type of behaviour acceptable during the course of a race.
· Run up and Finish area – An athlete should not deliberately impede or block the progress of another athlete, doing so could risk disqualification.
· Parents/Coaches – should respect and obey the instructions of our voluntary stewards/marshalls whom without we would not have competition and whilst you should encourage and support competitors you should not run alongside them during the course of their event as this could lead to disqualification.
Please use the main Stadium car park. There is strictly no event parking in Santry Demesne Park (by order of Fingal Co. Co.)
Do not park on the Swords Road as Gardai will issue fines.
The Track and Indoor facility is strictly out of bounds.
Please remove, bin or bring home all litter, we have use of the park but on the condition that it is handed back in the same condition.
Senior and Junior medal winners please attend the presentation post event in the Clonliffe Harriers club house.