<img src="https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5686de32a12f44306f7d3586/1508446319904-X1TH54KU9GUE44G2016Z/XCL1+-+Jamie+Byrne+Boys+U13.JPG" alt="XCL1 - Jamie Byrne Boys U13.JPG" />
The Even Age Dublin Cross Country Championships takes place this Sunday 22nd October, in Abbotstown. The first race starts at 11am, a list of approx. times for each age group is included in the course map (Link to Map).
Please note arrival times:
U10’s and 12’s should be on the course by 10am
U14’s and 16’s should be on course by 10.45am
U18’s to be on course by 11.30am
Athletes/Parents you are reminded as follows:
· Club Singlets must be worn. (Singlets will be on sale on the day. Price €20.)
· Be prepared for all types of weather.
· Bring water/packed lunch as delays can happen.
· On arrival, please check-in with DSD to get your number. Athletes will not be permitted to compete without their club singlet and number.
· Finally, parents please make yourself available to help officiate. Many hands make light work and minimise delay in the running order. It will be much appreciated if you help when asked.
The following are some instructions from the Dublin Athletics Board for athletes/parents/coaches.
All athletes to show fairness and respect to their fellow athletes at all times.
The start – whilst accepting there can be jostling for position, it is not acceptable to deliberately push, pull or trip another athlete nor is this type of behaviour acceptable during the course of a race.
Run up and finish area – An athlete should not deliberately impede or block the progress of another athlete, doing so could risk disqualification
Parents/Coaches – should respect and obey the instructions of our voluntary stewards/marshalls whom without we would not have competition and whilst you should encourage and support competitors you should not run alongside them during the course of their event as this could lead to disqualification.