Wishing the best of luck to all our 2021 National T&F Championship Qualifiers. Please find below the Timetable for each day starting this Friday (6th August), which takes place at Tullamore Harriers AC track in Offaly (see link below). Also, attached is the list of DSD athletes and their qualifying events. In total we have 46 athletes competing in 71 events.
Timetable and Entries Links:
Tullamore Harriers AC, Spollanstown, Tullamore, Co. Offaly. R35 CK22.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XJAKhLmJr6FdE8n67
· Please ensure you know which day you are competing.
· Each athlete must check-in on arrival to receive their race number.
· Check-in closing Times. Please note check-in Closing Times are listed on the timetable. Check-in after these times will not be accepted.
· Check-in is YOUR responsibility!
· Club Singlets are mandatory and must be worn when competing.
· Also, plain shorts/leggings only is acceptable. Athletes with patterned shorts/leggings can be asked by National Officials to change before their event. To avoid unnecessary stress, we recommend plain shorts/leggings be worn.
National Championships Merchandise:
A prized memento of each year’s championships is the Hoodie or T-Shirt. Especially the Hoodies with the printed list of competing athlete names. So, parents be prepared for pester mode when athletes spot the Merchandise Stand. To avoid disappointment pre-orders can be done through the Athletics Ireland Merchandise website: https://athleticsirelandmerchandise.com/
Please note DSD are not promoting the sale or purchase of these items – just fore warning you!
Finally, please enjoy the competition and cheer on your fellow club members. It is a big achievement to get to compete in the National Finals no matter the result on the day. If you get a chance to take some photos, action shots or otherwise, please send them to email@example.com and we will hopefully feature them on our website with follow up reports.
Yours in Sport.
Go DSD Go